Where Our Fundraising Efforts Support
- Giraffe Isolette for the NICU is an incubator and infant radiant warmer in one. It uses advanced technology to provide supportive, family care solutions, consistently-controlled thermal environments, warmth during transport, improved patient access and visibility, and reliable clinical performance.
- VMAX Spirometry System is a machine that does complete testing and data for precise pulmonary function for kids with lung trauma. It allows the doctors to figure out exactly what is wrong with the kids’ lungs.
- MRI Goggles for the kids to wear while they go through MRI procedures. It allows the kids to stay still during the procedure while they watch movies or TV shows. It allows the sometimes hour-long procedures to be more bearable.
- Full Cooling Body Unit which is a medical treatment for newborns who experienced lack of oxygen to the brain and other organs during the delivery process. It lowers the newborn’s body temperature to help save the neurons and other body processes so that the neurological damage may be lowered.
- EKG Machine which is a device used to evaluate the heart while electrodes are placed at certain locations on a child’s chest, arms, and legs. The electrical activity of the child’s heart is measured, interpreted, and printed out for further interpretations.
- Code Cart Upgrades for Patients
- Pulmonary Function Testing Equipment
- Bilimeters which is a Bilirubin measurement system for infants.
- $2,000 General Donation